Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Moving over to drupal

So I have been working with blogger for a while now but it has several limitations. It doesn't do well when working with code. It has some tags you can use to make your life a little easier or you can code the css, but it is still a pain. On top of that it has no way for me to put files up for download except if i upload them first. Lastly it is only good for blogging. I've had a web server up and running but only used it sparingly. Today I changed that. I installed drupal and have begun using it. I spent the night porting over all the tutorials and setting up the site and its ready to go now. It has all the same tutorials, but I will only be posting to it in the future. So if you please redirect your links and bookmarks to http://cjrgaming.com you will be taken to the new site. I continue to look forward to working more with Unity3d and doing client-server technology.

No comments: